Dashen Bank S.C
Resident Auditor I -For Branches Under Bahir Dar District Office
DB/ Vacancy- 0158/22
- The Resident Auditor I will check all banking operations, examine accounting records and other documents to ascertain compliance with established procedures of the Bank, and provide recommendations on the adequacy and effectiveness of operation systems and the efficiency with which activities are carried out.
Academic & Professional Qualification
- Bachelor Degree in a business related field e.g. Accounting, Management, Economics, Business Administration.
· At least Two (2) years relevant banking experience.
Required Behavioral & Leadership Competency
- Interpersonal and cross-cultural skills, including ability to build collaborative relationships with sensitivity to diversity/inclusion.
- Creativity and innovation skills.
- Action oriented.
- Quality focus and attention to detail.
- Professionalism and integrity in line with Dashen Bank values.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Critical and analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Personal motivation and drive exhibited through commitment to hard work, continuous improvement and achievement of goals.
- Good customer relationship management skills (internal and external customers).
- Risk awareness and focus – demonstrates understanding of risk management practices, standards and regulatory requirements.
Required Technical Competencies:
- Good understanding of institute of internal auditors (IIA) standards and ability to comply.
- Good understanding of governance, risk and control framework.
- Understands the basic mechanisms of general financial products and services.
- Good knowledge of Bank’s accounting and procedures.
- Ability to respond to basic client enquiries and instructions and the capability of advising and resolving most issues and requests.
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office.
Female applicants are highly encouraged to apply.
Place of Work: –
- For Bahir Dar Cluster (Adet, Merawi, Hamusit, Zegie, Zenzelma, Tis abay).
- For Gondar Cluster (Maksegnit, chuahit, Ambagiorgis, Tikle dingaye,Gorgora,kola Deba chilga ,Teda).
- For Debre Markos Cluster (Amanuel, Denbecha, Lumame, Yejubie, Basoliben, Debreelias, Amber, Robgebeya, Kuy).
- For Finote Selam Cluster (Mankusa, Bure, shindie, wogeda).
- For Injibara Cluster (Dangila, Durbete, chagni, Ehudit, Addis Kidam Azena, Sekela, Tilili, zigem).
· For Addis Zemen Cluster (Woreta, Infranz, Ebinat).
- For Bichena Cluster (Dejen, Debrework, Mergeche, Felge).
- For Motta Cluster (Gendewoin, Gonji Kolela, Mertolemariam).
- For Gendawuha Cluster (Metema Yohhanis).
· For Debark Cluster (Dabat, Adarkaye, Beyda).
- For Humera Cluster (Maykadra, Adebay).
- For Dansha Cluster (Bahakar, Adiremete).
- For Sanja Cluster (Soreka, Ashire).
· For Shawura Cluster (Delgie, Kunzela, Atsedemariam, Delego, kuara).
- For Estie Cluster (Jaragedo, Aferewanat, DebreTabor, Simada and Andabet).
- For Jawi Cluster (Pawi).
· For Nifasmewucha Cluster (Nifasmewucha).
How to Apply
1. Interested and qualified applicants should state the cluster they want to work and apply through
2. Applicants should fill all the details on the vacancy application form and make sure you submit after completing all the questions.
3. Finally, please scan all relevant credentials (Uploading relevant credentials that verifies educational qualification, work experience licenses, certifications …. etc which are stated on the application form /CV).
3. Login to ethiojobs vacancy application website and attach the scanned documents in PDF format (*mandatory).
NB. *Applicants who do not have ethiojobs account need to register using personal email account,
*CV‘s shall not be more than 3 pages and saved in PDF format (mandatory)
*Applicants should clearly indicate the cluster they want to apply in their CV/ on the forms link.
NB: – Dashen Bank does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process. Hence, if you are asked for any please refuse.