The coca-cola company
Job Title: Front-Line Marketing Manager – Ethiopia, Djibouti, Somalia, Eritrea
Reports to: Frontline Marketing Director ECAF
- Frontline Marketing Manager will be the marketing lead for the respective country/region with the overall responsibility for the local relevance, alignment and implementation of marketing plans. Working closely with Country team, Bottling partners and collaborating across all functions to deliver the business plans as measured by volume, share and profit.
- Lead the execution and amplification of marketing plans in the local market as per the brands strategy and operating unit strategy
- Provide nuanced country/regional level input on marketing strategy and plans (e.g. consumer / shopper insights).
- Develop relationships with key bottlers and ensure alignment and buy-in on market agenda.
- Coordinate full details (calendars, resources, metrics) of local activation with Bottlers.
- Identify needs for campaign localization or customization as necessary.
- Provide input on media buying (in partnership with Market procurement).
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities:
- Manage the marketing plans and integration of plans in country/region with the relevant bottler. Also integrate plans with local commercial strategies together with Franchise team and bottler (objectives, DME investments, tracking execution and success metrics, activity calendars, including Innovation projects and IMX Campaigns).
- Provide input on Regional brand plans (activities, calendars, execution of allocated DME) and local innovation opportunities.
- Co-create on development of market-level innovation projects and provide market input for Operating Unit (OU) led IMX campaigns (as applicable).
- Oversee localization and real-time amplification of IMX campaigns within the country/region, providing input to relevant OU IMX team.
- Manage brand activation at the local level, including POSM activations, consumer promotions, experiential marketing, and events (leveraging mkt assets), in coordination with bottlers.
- Lead country/region marketing preparation and participation in key business System Review meetings. Support coordination of Franchise routines together with Franchise Managers.
- Work closely with Platform services to ensure timely procurement process management and compliance related to brand activations.
- OU Front-Line Marketing Portfolio Activator will be the key marketing representative of respective country/region with the overall responsibility for the local relevance, alignment and implementation of marketing plans. Work closely with Franchise team, Bottlers and collaborate across all functions to deliver the plan as measured by volume, share and profit.
- Bachelor’s Degree
Related Work Experience:
- 6+ years significant market and leadership experience.
- Direct experience with marketing activation.
- Business and commercial acumen.
- Ideally experience working with TCCC external partners (bottlers and customers).
- Experience working in cross-functional and cross-geographical teams is preferred.
- Marketing activation / execution
- POs and experiential marketing
- Business / Commercial Acumen
- Relationship management (with INTERNAL & external stakeholders)
What We Can Do for You: You will be part of the Africa team where teams are the new heroes and our leaders are inclusive orchestrators. Together, in pursuit of our Company Vision to craft LOVED BRANDS, done SUSTAINABLY, FOR A BETTER SHARED FUTURE, we will:
- Leverage our BOUNDERLESS NETWORK
- Make our CULTURE Code inevitable
- Build winning CAPABILITIES
- Change the DNA of our organization to becoming ADAPTABLE
We are doing our best to create a seamless candidate experience for you as you apply for roles within the company. Due to the high volume of vacant positions, the recruitment process may take longer than usual and there may be a longer delay between application and interview. We appreciate your patience.
Building Relationships; Business Planning; Execute Strategies; Commercial Strategies; Media Buying Planning; Brand Activations; Media management; Campaign Execution; Marketing Strategies; Project management; Cross-Functional Teamwork; Thought Leadership
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.
To apply for this job please visit www.applytracking.com.