- Job Title: Senior Quality Assurance Officer
- Job by Dashen Bank S.C
Senior Quality Assurance Officer
Duty Station: Addis Ababa
· The Senior Quality Asurance Officer is responsible for designing and owning quality assurance framework including setting service quality standards and monitoring the Bank’s services against agreed targets and standards.
· He/she assess the quality of service delivery in all customer contact points and make recommendations to improve the quality of service; and follows up to ensure remedial measures are taken for opinion and complaints
Academic & Professional Qualification
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Business Administration Management and/or related fields.
- Professional qualification(s) in Marketing or Customer Service is an added advantage.
- At least five (5) years’ post qualification experience similar role in a bank or service oriented organization.
- Interpersonal and cross-cultural skills, including ability to build collaborative relationships with sensitivity to diversity/inclusion.
- Creativity and innovation skills.
- Action oriented.
- Quality focus and attention to detail.
- Professionalism and integrity in line with Dashen Bank values.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Critical and analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Personal motivation and drive exhibited through commitment to hard work, continuous improvement and achievement of goals.
- Good customer relationship management skills (internal and external customers).
- Risk awareness and focus – demonstrates understanding of risk management practices, standards and regulatory requirements.
Required Technical Competency
- Knowledge of customer relationship and service quality management.
- Good understanding of customer care service standards or benchmarks
How to Apply
1. Interested and qualified applicants should apply through
2. Applicants should fill all the details on the vacancy application form and make sure you submit after completing all the questions.
3. Finally, please scan all relevant credentials (Uploading relevant credentials that verifies educational qualification, work experience licenses, certifications …. etc which are stated on the application form /CV).
3. Login to ethiojobs vacancy application website and attach the scanned documents in PDF format (*mandatory).
NB. *Applicants who do not have ethiojobs account need to register using personal email account,
*CV‘s shall not be more than 3 pages and saved in PDF format (mandatory
NB: – Dashen Bank does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process. Hence, if you are asked for any please refuse.
· Female applicants are highly encouraged to apply