World Vision International
World Vision International is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post Development of an Indicator Chief of Party, BHA Rapid Response Mechanism (RRM) Project in AA, Ethiopia
#ethiojobs #jobsinethiopia, #jobvacancy
- Job Title: Chief of Party, BHA Rapid Response Mechanism (RRM) Project
- Job by World Vision
World Vision International
Position is contingent upon funding and donor approval.
With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Come join our 33,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable children’s life stories!
Here’s where you come in:
As Chief of Party, BHA Rapid Response Mechanism (RRM) Project you will facilitate time-bound emergency humanitarian assistance in the wake of an acute shock in any region of Ethiopia.
This activity is expected to be in the $100-300M range, with an anticipate start date of February 2024. You will be accountable for the overall vision and leadership of the project and is accountable for delivering results. You should possess significant experience managing program, financial, and operations of USAID- or other international donor-funded projects.
- Master’s or advanced degree in humanitarian affairs, disaster response, or a closely related field.
- Minimum of 10 years of senior-level management experience on donor-funded programs. Previous experience with management of USAID-funded programs is required, BHA preferred.
- Previous Chief of Party, Deputy Chief of Party, or senior management experience in 2 or more of the following specializations: humanitarian and emergency affairs, disaster preparedness and management, resilience, risk reduction, and/or related field in Ethiopia.
- Experience working in fragile contexts leading emergency responses and programs.
- Demonstrated strong understanding of USAID’s emergency response approaches and rapid response programming.
- Proven experience in administrative and financial management for large projects and significant knowledge of BHA compliance, rules and regulations.
- Fluency in English (spoken and written) is required.
- Ability to travel within Ethiopia as required.
How to apply
Is this the job for you?
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position and apply online. We will be accepting applications until the right candidate is found.
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org. Our vision for every child, life in all its fullness. Our prayer for every heart, the will to make it so.