Commercial Bank of Ethiopia
Commercial Bank of Ethiopia is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of IS TRAINEE in AA , Ethiopia.
- Job Title: IS TRAINEE
- Salary Offer As per Company Scale
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0
- Deadline Date October 27, 2022
- Required Educational Qualification and Work Experience: B.Sc. Degree in Computer Science, Information Science, MIS, Electrical and Computer Engineering or Information Technology and related fields with zero year of experience.
- CGPA: 2.5 and above for female and 2.6 and above for male
- Age: 30 and Below
- Year of Graduation: Only 2020/21 and 2021/22 graduates
Place of Work: Head Offices and All District Offices and Branches
HOW TO APPLY
Date: October 17, 2022 – October 27, 2022
- Interested and qualified applicants should apply through CBE career website https://vacancy.cbe.com.et and please attach Degree document, curriculum vitae, 8th grade certificate, cost sharing document or Student Copy and other credentials within ten consecutive working days from the date of this announcement. However, the Bank has full right to cancel or take any other alternative in this regard;
- Candidates who have successfully completed the recruitment process will be expected to authenticate their academic documents from the concerned higher institution by themselves with in six-month period after he/she has joined the Bank;
- If mischief incidents observed/reported in relation to the submitted academic credential, years of graduation, cheating on examination or any other illegal acts during the recruitment process, the Bank has the right to disqualify the applicant even after he/she has joined the bank;
- All documents should be scanned in pdf or docx formats only and the size of each document should be less than 2MB.
- Priority shall be given as per the Bank’s HR procedure;
- Please do not forget to apply after your registration and a detailed guide on how to apply is available on our Bank public website’s (combanketh.et) vacancy section.