Lowlands Livelihood Resilience Project
Lowlands Livelihood Resilience Project is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Procurement Officer based in Semera, Ethiopia
|Organization: Lowlands Livelihood Resilience Project|
|Opening Date||January 01, 2022.|
|Closing Date||January 15, 2022.|
|Job Location||Semera (Addis Ababa).|
|Salary||As Per the project scale.|
- Hiring Authority: Lowlands Livelihood Resilience Project.
- Organization Type: Government.
- Employment Type: Full time.
- Educational Qualification: BA/BSC Degree in Purchasing or Procurement, Supply Management, Economics, Management, Accounting, Engineering and related fields of studies.
- Total Vacancy: 01.
- Professions: Accounting, Civil Engineering, Economics, Hydraulic Engineering, Management, Purchasing, Supplies Management.
- Experience: Eight years in procurement preferably in donor-funded projects.
- Closing Date: January 15, 2022.
- Terms of Employment: One-year contract with possible extension.
- Application Process: Offline.
- Position: Procurement Officer.
- For more information: 25111336660184/86.
- Ability to work in a team and independently.
- Good Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good report writing ability.
- Computer application skills.
- Knowledge of work language (speaking, writing, and reading) or the region.
How to apply
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to Lowlands Livelihood Resilience Project office or via mail address.
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.
- Interested applicants shall submit non-returnable copies of their CV and supporting documents in Person within 15 calendar days from the date of this announcement. Female Candidates are highly encouraged to apply.