SOS Ethiopia is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Natural Resource Management / Livelihood Expert based in Arsi, Ethiopia.
- Responsible for the overall implementation, including functional administrative and financial management of the project activities,
- Together with the program partners and relevant actors actively organize, facilitate and participate in planning and implementation of the program NRM strategies and institutionalization of best practices and approaches within the project implementation woredas and beyond;
- Participate in identification and development of Livelihoods & Market strategies for the project activities in line with its overall program objectives;
- Together with the project field staff closely work with and support communities and government partners to effectively plan and implement NRM & Livelihood Development activities in the project supported woredas as set out in the project document;
- Ensure the involvement of government staffs (project partners) in participatory processes, development, implementation and community enhancement activities in Natural Resource Management & Forest Development.
- Contribute to the overall project management and reporting
B.Sc. in Rural Development, Agricultural Economics, Rural Livelihoods, NRM, Agricultural Extension or related field of studies with minimum of 5 years relevant practical experience (preferably in the NGO), good management skill, good interpersonal and communication skills, demonstrated skill in report writing in English. Knowledge of local languages – Afaan Oromo is mandatory.
Duty station:Arsi Robe Town, Arsi Zone
Salary & Benefts: As per SOS Sahel Ethiopia salary scale.
HOW TO APPLY
Closing date: 15 (fifteen) calendar days from the first date of announcement.
NB: Women candidates are encouraged to apply.